Looks like you bought something amazing from us, wore it and are ready to give it a wash to re use.
First off Thank you for supporting us and trusting us to dress your little rockstar with the best.
BMA fabric sets washing instructions:
- Hand wash or wash on delicate cycle with cold/lukewarm water
- Wash inside out with like colors or by itself
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Dry on low and or delicate setting.
- ironing is ok
washing instructions for all BMA denim.
- Gently hand wash inside out in cold/lukewarm water
- use as little agitation as possible (do not scrub if it has paint, paint splatter or studs)
- Do Not wash BMA items in washing machine.
- Do Not allow BMA items with any type of paint or dye to soak in liquid.
- Hang dry in shade
- if clothing has studs we do NOT recommend ironing.
- iron if needed ( if clothing has paint, iron inside out)
- clothing with paint work can be put in dryer on high.
- BMA denim is not meant to be washed after every use. To keep them looking amazing washing after every 3-4 uses is recommended.
Important: For dyed denim we recommend hand washing separately from other clothes to avoid staining to other clothing
BMA handmade items with PAINT should be washed after every 3-4 wears.
- No scrubbing or hard agitation should be used for painted denim. for best results wash inside out.
- it’s recommended to wash inside out on delicates with cold water.
- Painted items need to be washed separately from all other clothes.
- Clothing with paint work is recommended to put in dryer on high immediately after washing.
- painted items should not be left to soak at any time.
ITEMS WITH STUDS: do Not leave in the sun for long periods of time (studs will get hot) (dry in shade)